• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Brackett TH-5 Towbar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey All,

I have a Brackett TH-5 universal Tow bar that I bought new in November of 2014. It was used maybe a dozen times. It shows as new!

It has the ring hitch and will work on aircraft up to 4000lbs.It is the same as the TH-6 on their website, best as I can tell.

I ended up purchasing a Powertow, so I really don't need this and it has been nicely hanging on my hangar wall.

Shipping may be an issue, but that can be addressed if you are interested.

I paid $350, so I'll take the hit and re-sell it for $300, plus some shipping or transportation.

Let me know!

Thanks,
Dave

Latest posts

Back