• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Bose X Headset - For Sale - with LEMO plug

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rick440

Adventure One
Reaction score
I am selling a pre-owned Bose X ANR headset that I bought new in March 2010. The Bose X headsets came out in 1999, so many of the ones for sale on Ebay can be up to 15 years old. This one is very new and was built just prior to the release of their latest model - A20 which began sales in July 2010.

The headset is in perfect condition and uses the LEMO plug which is the version that uses cockpit power instead of the battery pack. This way you have full power 100% of the time. If you need the LEMO receptacle for your plane....BOSE sells them for $65.

I paid $1054.47 for this headset which includes tax. I'll sell it now for $449 which includes the factory storage case.

A nice Christmas gift for your favorite Pilot or co-pilot!

DSC02064.jpg

DSC02065.jpg

DSC02066.jpg

DSC02067.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back