• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Bose, David Clark headsets, Books, GoPro Comm cable, Windlacing, Sportys E6B, more

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N677ap

Reaction score
I sold my airplane, and now it's time to sell off all my aviation gear. Below are what I have for sale. I also accept Paypal (PM for Paypal address). I will combine multiple items for reduced shipping costs. Local pickup (FA40 airport identifier in New Port Richey, FL) or actual shipping charges for USPS flat rate priority mail.

Private Pilot Oral Exam Prep Guide $5 + actual shipping cost
Spiral bound Pilots Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge $5 + actual shipping cost
Sporty's E6B Yoke Mount (E6b sold separate!) $20 + actual shipping cost
Piper Wing Root Seal $55 + actual shipping cost

Private Pilot Oral Exam Prep Guide
20160825_121430.jpg

Spiral bound Pilots Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge
20160825_121439.jpg

Wing Root Seal
20160825_122001.jpg

Sporty's E6B Yoke Mount (E6b sold separate!)
20160825_121639.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back