• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Bose Aviation X headset dual plug

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My last set of Bose X. Over the last three years I have been upgrading my Bose headsets and this is the last (and newest) one.

These were purchased in April 2008 and were near the end of the X series production. They are lightly used and have only been a spare set for rear passengers for the last many years.

Just recently had the yokes replaced due to a small crack. I have the originals and will send them along. You can easily repair the one and have spares. I will also include a brand new Bose Original refurb kit so you can replace the ear pieces, headband, and mike screen. The ones on there are not that old, so again, keep them for spares if you’d like. Includes an original Bose case too.

Selling all day for over $500 on eBay without any of the extras Plus shipping.

These are real nice and work great! First $550 includes the express shipping in the US.

Dave

C29C86FB-F1A8-4EBF-A254-5D1ED5C57B7E.jpg

9D62A07D-A249-4944-BFE5-85A6877D2B6C.jpg

FFC8EA73-2063-4AAE-B83E-E2CCA1BBF923.jpg

C6C5B9A9-22C6-405B-8A2C-C4C9A2BA3DCA.jpg

Latest posts

Back