• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Bogert cables, Hartzel E series and Planepower Alt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unit74

Reaction score
O........M............G.

All three just installed. 12 pounds off the front end. Feels like a different plane. My normal take off trim settings are out the window. 12 pounds doesn't sound like much, but it was very noticeable.

Prop spins stupid fast. I mean, really stupid fast. Like you can't see it turning fast.

Great way to gain some UL, move your CG forward and not worry about starting. Once it gets hot outside, I'll check the hotstart performance too. I opine hot starts will become a non issue though.

Latest posts

Back