• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Blood pressure and a medical

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kipw31

Reaction score
Got a question for you guys, ok….. I have this ”friend” that has a medical coming up in august. He is 49. About to be 50. He’s been noticing that his blood pressure has been creeping up over the past year. The bottom number is consistently in the mid 90’s now whenever ”he” checks It. Sometimes in the low 100’s, but not much. It does get back into the 80’s sometimes. But on average, it’s in the 90’s. Is this gonna be a problem with the medical If it’s checked, and it’s in the mid to high 90’s? Or when does it become a problem. Or should the problem be addressed before the medical? Sorry… new to getting old, so I don’t know what to do. I do know the problem is not gonna go away, and is eventually gonna have to be addressed.

Latest posts

Back