• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Bisbee (P04) Courtesy Car Access?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone here use the car at Bisbee, AZ (P04)?

There is a locker for the keys but no obvious instructions on how to acquire them. It just says to "fill out the form", which I'd assume is inside the locker with the keys.
None of the "standard" combinations work on the lock (CTAF, etc.) and there are no instructions posted on the car or in the FBO office.

I called the number for the admin (Matt Gurney), but got no response.

I'm sure I'm a dummy and missed something...

Latest posts

Back