• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

BIG JPI REBATES FOR OSHKOSH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeev

Avidyne, L3, PS Engineering TruTrak & JPI Dealer
Reaction score
Hello –

It’s time for another JPI SALE, this one is valid through 7/31/2019! My regular prices are the lowest you will find and when paired with the JPI instant rebates these are some great deals. Here is a link to my store with all the discounts applied: https://wolfaviationsales.com/shop?olsPage=products

Here are some prices for the common set-ups for Pipers; there are additional configurations on the above link. Feel free to reach out to me if you are interested in adding features or upgrading your current JPI. These prices are for the hardware only, installation is available at North Las Vegas Airport (KVGT) or I can send you the product to have your own A&P/IA install.

EDM-730 4 cylinder with all probes and sensors (basic) $1,575 - $200 rebate = $1,375

EDM-830 4 cylinder with FF, %HP, RPM plus all sensors and probes (TIT, CDT,& IAT extra) $2,500 - $500 rebate = $2,000

EDM-900 4 cylinder - Certified replacement for many of your factory gauges including fuel option for 2 tanks $3,950 -$500 rebate = $3,450

EDM-730 6 cylinder with all probes and sensors (basic) $2,150 - $200 rebate = $1,950

EDM-830 6 cylinder with FF, %HP, RPM plus all sensors and probes (TIT & IAT extra) $2,750 - $500 rebate = $2,250

EDM-900 6 cylinder - Certified replacement for many of your factory gauges including fuel option for 2 tanks $4,300 - $500 rebate = $3,800

EDM-790 6 cylinder with FF and transducers (Fuel Pres, TIT, Oil temp, OAT extra): $5,250 -$400 rebate = $4,850

EDM 960 Twin Certified replacement for factory gauges 6 cylinder two tanks: $13,700 -$2,000 rebate = $11,700.

Please send me an email or give me a call if you would like quotes on anything not listed on my site.

Thank you,
Sanjeev Prasad
[email protected]
www.wolfaviationsales.com
702-430-2255

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back