• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Best way to get a 6 pack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bartmc

Reaction score
Not my stomach, that is never going to happen and I know where the beer store is.

I have the old panel layout and read on the Cherokee Resources site that..
"For those with old-style (pre-1969) panels, the instruments can be rearranged into something resembling a T configuration by using the existing holes, replacing the old AN gyros with smaller ones, and using some adapter plates. This is much cheaper than replacing the entire panel, as the latter is a structural change. Though the result doesn't look as nice, you can get close enough to a standard "T" configuration that you probably won't get confused when switching from one aircraft to another. "

Not sure I know what that means my CFII wants me to arrange my instruments in a more logical layout A couple are swapped around and it doesnet have the typical instrument holes.

Latest posts

Back