• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Best Inner Tube?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John

Reaction score
Am getting ready to put some new tires on, have always used Goodyear Flt Custom tires and tubes. Have read where the Michelin tube is recommended over the Goodyear as it holds air better because of different type rubber compound (does not leak down as fast over period of time). Does anyone have any experience / knowledge of the "Leakguard" tube from Desser tire company? I am looking for the best I can get based hopefully on someone else's experience and money. :D
Thanks
John
PS - On the Desser site there is a link to 2004 test done by Aviation Consumer on acft tires which I found was interesting, not only in how they tested the tires but what the actual results were. Might be a surprise to some owners and helpful in your decision in what tire is right for you.

Latest posts

Back