• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Bahamas/Exuma question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kipw31

Reaction score
I need some clarification on flying to the Bahamas. Is the radio license required to fly to the Bahamas? I’ve haven’t made the trip yet, an have been reading up on what I need, but I’m not sure on this. Also for those that have made the flight, any pointers? Suggested routes? Will be flying a pa32 Down to Exuma In April hopefully. Are the mornings better than the afternoon to make the flight Across? VFR vs. IFR the whole way? Altitudes once you get across?

Latest posts

Back