• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Aztec owner question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any long term Aztec owners here?

I’m hearing parts availability is becoming difficult.
I’m familiar with all the junkyards and heard of Diamond Aire.

Lots of ”non-standard” basic parts like brakes, etc

Can anyone share their ownership experience? I am seriously against the fence because as much as I don’t mind a $10-20k bill here and there for a plane, I am wondering what the community thinks about the support for the airframe going forward is like.

I’m wanting to step up from a Piper Lance to an E or F naturally aspirated model with deice.

Latest posts

Back