• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Aztec or Aztec Engine (Lycoming IO-540-C4B5) Wanted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stewart

Reaction score
I recently lost the R engine on my Piper Aztec C model - it had about 1650 hrs on it. I would like to know if anyone knows of an Aztec with at least one decent engine (doesn't have to be super low time, just not super high either!) on it that I could buy to use the engine and part out the rest of the plane. I need a 1968 or later model. My aircraft is AOG at KLAL (Lakeland, FL) - it is normally based at KPMP (Pompano Beach, FL). Or if anyone has just a good used engine for sale, that would be fine too!
(Lycoming IO-540-C4B5)

Latest posts

Back