• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Aztec Insulation/Interior

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidsoncm

Reaction score
I have been redoing the interior of our Aztec myself. When I took the floor panels out it looked as if the insulation under the floor panels was not orignal nor did it look as if any should have been there at all. The interior had been redone about 20 years ago and it just looked like the insulation had been added as an after thought. I am replacing the carpet with a fairly thick padding under neth the carpet and was wondering if this would be enough of the a sound suppression and wondered if these planes had insulation under the floor panels to begin with.

Thanks,
David

Latest posts

Back