• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Aztec Door Leak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I have an issue with my main door on my Turbo Aztec E 1974. It is leaking air and water and snow! I have an inflatable door seal but despite I use it in flight, I still get quite a bit air leak (see picture).
The door seems to close well all around except at the back and inferior of it.. My mechanics tried twice to rig it better but no joy...
Could it be related to hinges that seems to be worn? How could I make it more tight or water sealed?

I have also a water leak on the nose door baggage compartment. Do you know where to find a replacement seal?

thank for you help

Attachments

• IMG_5598.JPG
    IMG_5598.JPG
    183.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4372.jpg
    IMG_4372.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Back