• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Avionics Scam by guy claiming to be Delta pilot. Jose Soto

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robertthoyer

CAPT BOB, RET DELTA/NAVY CFII MULTI AND SINGLE
Reaction score
Heads up I tried to by uvonics used adsb for 1250$ from Jose Soto a delta pilot who then offer a package garmin 430w kx155 king dme, garmin aufio panel garmin transponder, two garmin indicators for kx155 and 430w. All antennas included for additional 5200$. This guy sent picture of the real Soto who flys for delta holding his atp lic and wanted to wire monies to his partner Eric heater. My banks fraud dept stop me from making a stupid mistake. I have got in contact with the real Soto who told me this is ongoing Scam using his info and picture.

Latest posts

Back