• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Avionics for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creekrat

Reaction score
I have a 14 volt kma24 with marker beacon that was just removed from our panel for upgrades. Everything was working as it should be when removed. The tray and connector is included. $200 obo
IMG_0127.JPG
IMG_0126.JPG
IMG_0125.JPG

KI-209 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT! (Not a 209A so it does not have the gps flag)
Just flew a few practice approaches the other day with it and it functioned flawlessly. $750 obo.
IMG_0124.JPG
IMG_0123.JPG
IMG_0122.JPG

Sigma-tek 4000b-12 Directional Gyro
Worked great in our Cherokee but we cheated on her with a new G5 HSI so she wants to leave! $250 obo
IMG_0121.JPG
IMG_0120.JPG

I’d consider trading for a nice noise canceling headset, experimental G5 AI, or maybe even something else you may have. Shoot me a cash or trade offer. What’s the worst I could say? No? These already aren’t yours so what’s the harm in asking?

Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!
Paul

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back