• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Avionics for sale - KN64 DME - $350 shipped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The KN64 display works fine, but the clear piece in front of the display (faceplate) doesn't look great, I was going to order a new one on ebay, but we decided to just remove the KN64 when doing the panel upgrade. Here is a link to the new faceplate I was going to put on it -https://www.ebay.com/itm/KN62-KN62A-KN64-KN-62-KN-62-DME-Faceplate-Insert-Lens-Amber-Free-USPS-Priority/202708148003?hash=item2f3258df23:g:nZsAAOSw~BxdBQZk

$350shipped

I am open to offers though, would rather help out someone here on the forum.

Let me know if you have any questions,
Dave

KN64 -

IMG_5630.jpg

IMG_5631.jpg

IMG_5632.jpg

IMG_5634.jpg

KMA24 -

Attachments

• IMG_5633.jpg
    IMG_5633.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 3