• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Avidyne new product (PFD/MFD)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
To register:

https://www.avidyne.com/seefirst/
They will grab info for marketing on registration, but you can make it up I suppose.

1625605185118.png

There have been rumors swirling about a PFD type solution, better late than never. It may be only an upgrade to their 8.x panels seen in Cirrus and Pipers, or perhaps something for the retrofit market based on that.

Or it may be a nothing-burger, just marketing all hyped up! ;)

Not sure I'll be spending much more on my avionics any time soon, I'm all set, but always interesting to peruse.

* Orest

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back