• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Avidyne IFD 540

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbodakota

Reaction score
I self-installed an IFD 540 to replace my GNS 530w a few week ago and all I can say is wow. I love it. I’ve decided to go ahead and pull the trigger on a IFD 440 for my GNS 430W. Miss the cross fill and that’ll be solved as well.

I’m scheduled for a G3X Touch and GFC 500 autopilot in August 2020. Avidyne said they will be adding install instructions for the G3X Touch to their next version of the installation manual. Good news!

Latest posts

Back