• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Aveo RedBaron Galactica XP LED Beacon

netsurfr

Reaction score
I have one of these on my vertical fin and got a second one from Aveo that I thought I'd install in the belly but decided not to, so no need for this one. This is the TSO version and it's red. They sell for $853 new. Will sell for $550 shipped to contiguous USA.

2016-09-19 16.11.35.jpg

2016-09-19 16.10.45.jpg

Raptor05121

Mooney Apostate
Reaction score
Is this model specific to Pipers? I wonder if it would fit in place of my Whelen strobe on my fuselage

netsurfr

Reaction score
This is not specific to Pipers but can be used to replace the large coffee can sized strobe on the vertical fin, which is what I did. The idea is to end up w/ a smaller & brighter beacon. I ended up buying a smaller vertical fin cap that accepts 2.5" beacon lights (pictured) from knots2u. There are a couple people here that mounted it on the belly.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PCoE7H59GQ[/ame]

Is this model specific to Pipers? I wonder if it would fit in place of my Whelen strobe on my fuselage
2015-05-22 11.56.27.jpg

Latest posts