• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Attitude Indicator 52D266 and DG 52D254 For Sale

Flybuddy

Reaction score
Both just removed in good working condition for an Aspen E5 upgrade. They worked in conjunction with a Century autopilot which was also in good working condition. Make offer

Flybuddy

Reaction score
Here’s 2 recent videos of a/p, dg and ai shown working (sorry that the ap one is rotated) and the date on vid 2 was 2019..my cheap camera had the wrong date..the app shown on the iPhone only came out a few months ago for only $3.99

Richard L Murphy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great, thank you, I appreciate it. The pigtail doesn't match my older Century III DG (I have the older round sky blue over black with the older small octagonal Amphenol plug) so I'd have to figure out if it's something I could just wire for wire snip and connect to my existing harness.

Thanks for the pics!