• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Aspen 1000 E5 install

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good morning. Well I made the choice to install the Aspen and the Garmin GPS 175 to replace my Garmin non wass400. Was looking over the instal instructions and around the RSM. looking for examples of where other Cherokee owners mounted theirs? I know I have to find a magnetily free zone for this and that will ultimately dictate the exact location but just asking maybe for a pic or 2? Did anyone have to fabricate the shim to meet the angle specs? Looks like the panel overlay will have to modified any one have a pic or 2 of that mod for ideas?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back