• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Arrow Tow Bar

Aaron

Reaction score
Does anyone have a Arrow tow bar for sale? Or can you recommend a quality one? Or tell me which one to steer clear of?

Charley

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Aaron,

Depends on your budget and mission.

On the low end, I don't think you can go wrong with this simple 3 pound tow bar from Spruce:

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/pages/ps/towbars_0piper/grnd_towbars2.php

And at the high end you can get this adjustable tow bar by Bogert:

http://m.skygeek.com/4-28r.html

Bogert makes very nice products, but do you really want to spend five times as much as the basic tow bar from Spruce?

If you're in your own hangar it'll save you steps to have two tow bars.

One to keep in the baggage compartment, to use when you get to where you're going.

And another to keep at your hangar for pulling your plane out and putting it away.

Last edited:

Aaron

Reaction score
Thanks Charlie. I will order the spruce one today, and maybe Santa will get me a Bogart or a power tug to put it away at home with. I appreciate your reply.

davidagr

Reaction score
Hi, I use a Redline Sidewinder for my Arrow - Absolutely brilliant and easy, highly recommended, so effortless to put aircraft in the hangar.

arkvet

Reaction score
Hi, I use a Redline Sidewinder for my Arrow - Absolutely brilliant and easy, highly recommended, so effortless to put aircraft in the hangar.

Us fixed gear drivers are jealous of the sidewinder. At least I am anyway.

Latest posts