• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Arrow Sun Shades for Sale - SOLD

guzziguy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installing some Rosens this week and removing the stock sun visors from my 1967 PA28R-180.

Posting here first before listing on Ebay.
They're in fine shape, no scratches, etc. I'll post pics later.

Best offer takes them

guzziguy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Piper sun shades mount to the center. The rosens will mount outboard.

dxfile

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m interested, as my ‘68 Arrow didn’t have the stock visors in place. Any pictures? Price?

guzziguy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m interested, as my ‘68 Arrow didn’t have the stock visors in place. Any pictures? Price?
I'll head down to the maintenance hangar today to pick them up from the mechanic. I'll send you pics later today.

guzziguy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics of the sun shades. I would rate their condition as "very good"

IMG_0775.jpg
IMG_0776.jpg
IMG_0777.jpg
IMG_0778.jpg
IMG_0779.jpg

Ricciardo

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have some stock sun shades as well (PA28-235) if anyone is interested. Best offer.

Attachments