• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Arrow Fuel Pressure Problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonD

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've just replaced the engine driven fuel pump on my 69 Arrow and now it shows zero fuel pressure unless the electric fuel pump is running.
The engine seems to run fine despite the zero reading.
I'm not seeing any fuel leaking.
Switching tanks makes no difference.
The moment I shut off the electric pump the fuel pressure drops to zero, whereas prior to installing the new pump, it always showed pressure even some hours after shutting the engine down.

Any advice would be appreciated,

Thanks,

Don

Latest posts

Back