• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Arrow Electric Fuel Pump Replacement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

epopper

Reaction score
My electric fuel pump failed the other day. It had been sounding a bit funny for a few flights. On the flight it failed it worked on departure and popped the breaker sometime before landing. I didn't discover this until the subsequent flight when it wouldn't come on to prime the engine and saw the breaker popped.

My mechanic told me that a new one is several thousand dollars but we were able to find a rebuilt one from a company called AAI in Georgia. The overnighted it to me and my mechanic got in installed. The part was $695 plus shipping. There is a $400 core charge on the pump but AAI doesn't charge this up front and allow you to return the old one on the honor system.

Just an FYI if someone needs a source for this pump.

Eric

Latest posts

Back