• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Archer II seats for sale

murphey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will they work on the older 1969 cherokee? My A&P would happily do the W&B, if so.

N47438

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My recommendation would be to check with your A&P to see if they will fit on the seat rails on the front and slide mounts in the rear. I can get pictures tomorrow of the floor mounts they came from, if that would be any help.

The seats are near 43rd Ave and Bell/Union Hills, Peoria.

They had seat covers, so they are in pretty good shape.

N47438

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The seats were purchased by a Mesa airport interior shop.

This thread can be closed.

Latest posts