• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Approach Fast Stack avionics hubs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’ve seen these mentioned a few times here, and have done some scouting around the web to various boards where these have been discussed. I like the idea...especially since my avionics upgrades will be coming in bits and pieces (and it’s particulrly painful to pay the same labor to hack harnesses apart each time you change 1 or 2 items).

I’m wondering (aside from hate from avionics shops, maybe) why this approach hasn’t become more commonplace for avionics systems. The people who have them seemed satisfied with them (per the reviews), and the prices don’t look any worse than what you pay to have harnesses made the first time for an install. It seems where one would save is in the subsequent installs.

Any real-world users on here care to comment?

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back