• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Apollo cnx 80 Waas gps for sale

AaronD

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I purchased a 77 Lance last fall. I am upgrading the panel. I am selling the Apollo Waas GPS. It comes with rack and all connectors. It has a data card, A USB connector for uploading and CDs. It worked great when I flew it to the avionics shop. Selling as removed. I’m asking $4,000.00. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

Attachments

Klr94ss

Advanced Aviation Reno
Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi,
I see it has the tray, but does it have the backplate?

AaronD

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry but I’m not sure what you mean by back plate. Dou you mean the connecting plugs?

Klr94ss

Advanced Aviation Reno
Sponsor
Reaction score
Yes, it is the plate that all the connectors attach to. That plate then attaches to the back of the rack and then the radio is slid in and tightened in place.

Klr94ss

Advanced Aviation Reno
Sponsor
Reaction score
Yes, that is the backplate in your pics. I have two of these in lease back trainers, I think this may be a good spare for me to have on hand in case on of the other ones were to quit since Garmin isn't servicing these anymore (which is sad as it is a GREAT unit)

AaronD

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok yes I believe I have everything from the avionics shop. It’s ready to ship

Klr94ss

Advanced Aviation Reno
Sponsor
Reaction score
Excellent, thanks for the reply, I will discuss this with the shop on Monday to see if we should have this on hand as a backup for the ones I have in the leaseback trainers.

Latest posts