• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

AOA Indicators - Reserve Lift Indicators

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ericstendahl

Reaction score
So I did a search on this topic and saw a short thread that has a few comments regarding pilotage opinions, but no thorough discussion about whether this is a true safety instrument or not.

I saw both options at OSH and have done some reading. I have read nothing that indicates these are a bad idea, and read a few articles that indicate they should be FAA mandatory upgrades to all aircraft. My impression is that they are not overly expensive for the additional data they can provide in low and slow situations as a double check.

Are there any cons?

Latest posts

Back