• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Anyone with parts catalogue for 77 PA28-151 that can check a part?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killrocks

Reaction score
Another board member has a pair of brake cylinders that I would like to purchase. My parts manual lists part numbers for PA28-140, 150, 160, 180, 235, and 200R....but not 151, 161, or 181. Need to cross reference to see if they are the same or equivalent part numbers. I need the main wheel brake cylinder housings for Cleveland 30-55 brake assembly. Piper part # for the housings in my book, for my PA28-140, is #753-920. It appears they are also available new. Just need to verify that the seller's 77 PA28-151 has this part number. Thanks in advance.......

Latest posts

Back