• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Anyone near the Tampa area want to buy 2 cases Aeroshell 15W50?

N677ap

Reaction score
I sold my plane and have 2 cases of Aeroshell 15W50 sitting in my hangar, unopened. Paid $90 per case. Asking $70 per case.

Fly in (Hidden Lake Airport FA40) or drive on over.

sierrakilo99

Reaction score
Let me know if you don't sell them before I get back to Tampa (week after next).

sk

N677ap

Reaction score
Check in with me. I've been busy, so haven't done anything with them.

flyguydon

Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I'll pay for them and take them if you can hold them until I can get down there to pick them up

N677ap

Reaction score
I'll pay for them and take them if you can hold them until I can get down there to pick them up
Contact me when you are planning on coming down. If I have them, they are yours.

Last edited:

Latest posts