• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Anyone install the door Snubber seals?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Curious if anyone has installed the snubber seals and if they will work with the newer door seals on the market. I have the 3/4 round seals that attach to the doors. The aircraft came with the snubber seals but there isn't any lip left.
36722-004.jpg
This is the picture from Browns Aircraft Supply. The maintenance manual shows a flat T shape but I received an almost U shape. Much more rounded than the picture (where the 1/2 " is). I am trying to figure out what tip that sticks out (not glued), the short one or the longer one.

If anyone has installed this, did it help? Was there enough room to let the door close properly?

Thanks, Tim

Latest posts

Back