• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Any OSHKOSH Shoulder Harness Deals?

southallb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had ordered a set of WAG Aero shoulder harnesses for my 180, but the mounting wont work with the vent in the ceiling, so had to return them.

Ray93J

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BAS had 10% two years ago. You had to be at the show to get the discount.

miemsed

Reaction score
We were there Monday and Tuesday, waiting in Lexington KY now for weather to clear in SC. We did not see any specials on shoulder harnesses but we could have missed it of course. We did hit most vendors.

walkinghispath

Reaction score
Many show specials disappeared due to the huge increase in vendor fees. I guess someone has to pay for all those golf carts they provide for the high rollers.

gusve

Reaction score
I had ordered a set of WAG Aero shoulder harnesses for my 180, but the mounting wont work with the vent in the ceiling, so had to return them.
I installed the same from Wag and removed the top vent. They work flawlessly and I prefer the shoulder harness than a small vent. I have a 65' 140

Latest posts