• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Another Guy from Central Florida

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey All,
Just joined the forum recently and wanted to say Hi. I have a 1979 Piper Warrior, based at KISM, going through a major avionics upgrade in the next 45 days. Adding dual G5's, GFC507 with the GMU11 & GAD29B, and a GNC255A to the existing 430W GPS and G106B indicator. After installation will post how it performs.

In the near future, I will have 2 KX170B Nav/Coms, a KMA20 Audio Panel, KT76A Transponder, KI208 Indicator, KI209 Indicator with Glide Slope, 2 DG's (one with heading bug -- no autopilot output), 1 Attitude Indicator, a KR85 ADF Receiver w/ rack & Connector, and a KI 225 ADF Indicator. Most of the above equipment is still in the plane and as soon as the new equipment arrives (expected 1st week of June) all of the above will be available for sale. Anyone interested in any of the above, let me know and I will send pic and full details.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back