• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Annual Done, Thanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bartmc

Reaction score
Wound up being about a $2600.00 annual. Think my plane may have been a victim of "Sign my log books and I'll buy you a case of beer" the past couple of annuals.

New Oil cooler hoses.
All new fuel hoses (Basically all new hoses on the entire plane)
Lube flight controls.
Serviced brake, battery and tires,
ELT test and inspection,
New induction air filter, vacuum filter and vacuum relief filter.
2 new tires and tubes.
re-pack wheel bearings.
new spinner bulkhead,
new wing tie down.
clean fuel strainer, new fuel strainer gasket,
compression test,
clean and gap plugs,
mag timing check.
new engine baffling,
leak check exhaust,
adjust idle RPM,
the new yoke bolt AD inspection.
New valve cover gaskets,
New fuel drains.

I pulled/put back on all the panels/cowling, installed all the baffling, and installed the valve cover gaskets. about 1600 labor and 1K in parts....

Hopefully that was everything and next year wont be as bad.

Thanks for all your help

Latest posts

Back