• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Altimeter

philiplane

A&P, IA, CFI, CFII, MEI,
Reaction score
Very nice Aerosonic model #101720-01999 non-encoding altimeter for sale. Clean clear face, Low total time, and about 80 flight hours since last certification, to 20,000 feet, in May 2018. Coming out of the panel this week during a glass panel upgrade. I am looking for the overhaul paperwork, I believe it was last overhauled in 2012.

PM for details.

$300 shipped in the US. IMG_8912.jpg

Last edited:

propjoe

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine passed IFR test today, much to my surprise... I was doing dual G5 and GNS 530W upgrade and reference leak check test unit was close to limits. IFR cert Avionics shop checked with calibrated instrumentation. While not great is acceptable. I'll send it off to Century for OH as time allows.
Thanks!
Joe