• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

All glass panel part-out - G500 synvis GTN750 GTX345 and more

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm parting out a plane I bought at auction from the JWN tornados earlier this year, keeping what I need, selling the rest, and have all these radios to sell. It was in a hangar that collapsed on it, not outside in the rain.

All of them include the racks and connectors and as much of the intact wiring harnesses I can get. All prices do not include shipping and are negotiable / obo. Most of them are bulky and will be between $30 and 45 FedEx with insurance.

ALL have been bench tested and work perfectly, in excellent cosmetic condition, I'll try to get pictures up shortly.

G500 with Synthetic Vision (G600 GDU) - $13,500
GTN750 - $11,500
Avidyne 540 - $10,500
Sandia 340 - not the "a". Perfectly stable no issues, was in the plane for 2 years with no complaints as the G500 backup. - $1,150
KCS-55a complete system - $1,500

You can pick these up in Nashville locally or I can ship. Yes I ship internationally. Paypal Gift or Venmo or USPS money order.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back