• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

All Avionics from PA28

Tony Winters

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going all glass and all of these avionics are getting pulled out as we speak. I'll be ready to ship them starting Monday. Let me know if y'all are interested in any of it. Selling everything above the yokes.

Clock - SOLD
VSI - SOLD
DG - SOLD
KMA20 Audio Panel - SOLD
KX170B - SOLD
KX155 - SOLD

Last edited:

Joshua Phillips

Reaction score
How much for the heading indicator? What's the digital gauge on the far left?

Tony Winters

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’d do $300 on the DG. The far left gauge is a timer.

Tony Winters

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not gonna lie my dude, I don’t know what “does it precess much” means lol. I’d do $275 shipped.

cappy48

Established Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going all glass and all of these avionics are getting pulled out as we speak. I'll be ready to ship them starting Monday. Let me know if y'all are interested in any of it. Selling everything above the yokes.

How much for the analogue clock, (if working and electric), the KX170 and the VSI

Is the LOC/GS tied to the KX170?

Cap

Tony Winters

Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you set it how long does it take until you have to reset it?
Oh, it works really well. I don’t recall having to reset it after the initial adjustment. But to be fair, I’ve only owned the plane since October.

Tony Winters

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How much for the analogue clock, (if working and electric), the KX170 and the VSI

Is the LOC/GS tied to the KX170?

Cap
I have someone interested in the clock at the moment. I’d take $250 for the KX170 and $300 with the CDI. I’m actually not sure if they’re paired but I assume they are. This is the backup comm so I’m not sure what kind of work it may need which is why I can sell it pretty cheap. And $75 for the VSI. PM me if interested in any of it.