• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

AKG aviation headset- Bluetooth

JKunz

Reaction score
AKG AV100 used half a dozen times. Indistinguishable from new. 6 pin with dual plug connector. Bluetooth. $475 shipped OBO case included
54501220246__8493295D-1FDE-49BC-8E77-C3404E12BEBB.jpg

cappy48

Established Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AKG AV100 used half a dozen times. Indistinguishable from new. 6 pin with dual plug connector. Bluetooth. $475 shipped OBO case included
View attachment 15929

Where are you?

Assume that is US dollars... ( I'm in Canada)

Reason for selling?

LOVE mine. Like to have a second... :)

Cappy

JKunz

Reaction score
Yep. US dollars. Located in AZ. Selling because I use a20s at work and my airplane is selling [emoji22]

cappy48

Established Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep. US dollars. Located in AZ. Selling because I use a20s at work and my airplane is selling [emoji22]

I am away for a while, will contact you upon return, if you still have this, I am interested..

Don't "hold" it for me.. If you have a good offer, take it...

I would consider about 375 US, . Nice unit, but out of production with limited parts available.. :( (and I am REALLY upset about that. ! :( )

Cap

JKunz

Reaction score
I am away for a while, will contact you upon return, if you still have this, I am interested..

Don't "hold" it for me.. If you have a good offer, take it...

I would consider about 375 US, . Nice unit, but out of production with limited parts available.. :( (and I am REALLY upset about that. ! :( )

Cap
$375 is just too low for this quality of a unit. From my knowledge AKG is still supporting the headset, if problems were to occur.

Thanks!

cappy48

Established Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed ..... they are supporting it, but they cannot guarantee parts availability. It was difficult to get to talk to anyone who recognized the Model number. But I did finally get to someone familiar with it!
Will send a PM!

Cap

Stowe18

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi- wondering if this is still available? Very interested.. PM me if so— Thanks

Latest posts