• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Airventure Aviator's Club Tickets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For anyone going to OSH and disappointed that the Aviator's Club Tickets were sold out, fear not. I have a set of tickets for all 7 days for you.

Aviators Club Presented by HondaJet

$750 for all seven days. (I prefer to sell all at once)

If I commit to individual tickets:

$140 each for Wednesday and Saturday (dinner, reserved airshow seating included)

$110 each for other days

Includes:

Access to club 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

• Air conditioning and outdoor shade
  • Breakfast (starts 8 am) and lunch (starts 11:30 am) served daily
  • Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages during the day
  • Reserved air show seating outside on the flightline at show-center
  • Electronics charging station and bag storage
  • Restroom facilities with air conditioning and flush toilets
  • Dinner for Wednesday and Saturday night Airshows included
NOTE: These tickets are NOT admission tickets, those must be purchased separately.

Message me back if you are interested.......

Bob Marks
N777FG

Latest posts

Back