• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Aero-lites leds bulbs for Arrow Landing gear indicator

Arrow4

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I have 4- Aero-lites PLED14 brand new.
This is the same as the GE330 bulb. They are used in the Piper Arrow gear green indicators.

$5 new from Aero-lites, $3 from me. Throw in $5 for shipping and they are yours! $17 total / I'll even throw in the incandescent bulbs!

flyingtigerrpj

Reaction score
I have 4- Aero-lites PLED14 brand new.
This is the same as the GE330 bulb. They are used in the Piper Arrow gear green indicators.

$5 new from Aero-lites, $3 from me. Throw in $5 for shipping and they are yours! $17 total / I'll even throw in the incandescent bulbs!

Do these fit in the OEM socket?? I too have a 79 RT-201 based in CT - if they are direct replacements I would be interested in picking 4 or 5

Arrow4

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Yes they do! They fit perfectly in the OEM gear lights. Where are u based at?

Arrow4

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I was just in Bridgeport today with a client! I'll be in New Haven next week and can always meet you somewhere in between Bpt and NH, Milford perhaps? Let me know.....

Arrow4

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I don't find them to be an issue. YMMV...….