• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

ADSB Rebate Validation Flight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hsegura

N4013Q Turbo Arrow III
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed a Garmin 345. Seems to work good on the out part. Had the tower take a look and they said it appeared to be reporting fine. My flights are showing up on flightaware, and the FAA performance report has no red sections.

But I am not getting a Pass or Fail, nor a GAIRS report or incentive code. The rebate site says what to do, what to expect and of course, only part of it seems to work and is very vague or just plain confusing. Tried to call my local FAA office and just get voicemail for the so called "expert" on this.

So, have any of you out there pulled the performance report and did not get a pass or fail, with no GAIRS report or code? If so, and you have sorted it out, please tell me what you did to get this done.

Any enlightenment would be greatly appreciated.

Latest posts

Back