• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

AD 76-07-12 Bendix Mag switch sign off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k9medic

Reaction score
Yesterday, I did a checkout for a friend of mine in my 6/260. I mentioned that there is an AD for the mag switch that the pilot can sign off every 100 hours.

Up until recently, my plane would have no chance of flying 100 hours in a year so the annual inspection has covered this AD but it got me thinking - I don't believe I have ever seen this specific AD signed off in the logbooks, except for one time back in 1977. All other entries have been essentially "all AD's complied with."

It makes me wonder just how many of these AD's have actually been done in the past.

Latest posts

Back