• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

A Nice "Little" Cross Country

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 21975

Reaction score
After a couple of months in a new to me Seneca, my better half and I decided to stretch our wings! We left Boca Raton FL four weeks ago, and flew to Deer Valley (DVT), Montgomery Field San Diego (MYF), Monterey (MRY), Santa Rosa (STS), Truckee-Tahoe (TRK), Bremerton WA (PWT), Friday Harbor (FHR), Bellingham (BLI), and up to Alaska including Ketchikan (KTN), Juneau (JNU), Anchorage (ANC), Kodiak (ADQ), a flight around Denali (looking way up from 13,500!), and back through Port Angeles (CLM), Twin Falls (TWF), Steamboat Springs (SBS), Salida (SLT), Mena AR (MEZ), Dothan AL (DHN) and home.

Seemed a good time to catch up with friends and family after a long COVID lockdown.

The airplane performed flawlessly!

For the statistically minded,
Hours flown - 78.9
Miles Flown - according to Foreflight = 10,574nm
Fuel Burned - 1,787 gl (a bit of ouch, eh?)
Total avg fuel price - $5.84/gl
Oil changes - 2
Liters of O2 - 65
Actual Instrument - 15.2 hrs
Approaches below 1,000' agl = 7
Cruise altitude from FL180 down to 800'msl

Some 2,500 photos taken. Probably will take me another 4 weeks to sort through them!

Time for some TLC for the airplane!
N755JA

Attachments

• IMG_1086.jpg
    IMG_1086.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back