• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

!965 Twin Comanche for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys: I know of a 1965 Twin Comanche for sale in Baton Rouge (KBTR). It is owned and maintained by Southern Aircraft Services (Cedric Palm owner) whom does a lot of maintenance at the airfield.
I'd like to help him sell it since he told me I could have the hanger space. Help me get my Dakota out of the monsoons in the south!
I don't have all the details, but here is a quick snapshot:
Price: $65,000
Total Time: 3900 hrs
Each engine: O320's with 1600 hrs ea. (160 Hp, I believe)
Equipped with:
Garmin GNS530 (non Waas)
GMA 337
King 155
GTX 330
Stec 50 autopilot

If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll hook you guys up. I'm just gauging interest. I can take some photo's next time I visit the area. It's in a separate hanger from his shop.
By the way, Southern Aircraft Services is installing avionics in my plane: Two (2) G5's, a GNS530W, 106A, PS8000BT, Aero 660.

My Dakota will thank you!
Billy V. Smith
N2955R

Latest posts

Back