• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

930 Configuration Editor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone know if the 930 Configuration Editor still works this way?? Mine does not. It doesn't go into any other mode while performing this step. Did they change the procedure in the last several months?? I have a new install and I am trying to change the Fuel Pressure (non primary) range markings.

From the install manual -
"To start the EDM Configuration Editor, hold the left two EDM buttons (STEP & LF) while powering up the EDM. This will start the EDM in a special AppLoader mode. Once the EDM Configuration Editor program is found, a button will be labeled CFG EDITOR. Press the button to run the EDM Configuration Editor program. Follow prompts and continue to the "Usage Agreement" page and press ACCEPT to continue. "

Thanks, Tim

Latest posts

Back