• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

'77 Lance. What are these wires?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am installing a JPI EDM-930 and it is going well. I am going to connect it directly to the wires going to the two fuel gauges and wonder if anyone can tell me about the wires coming into the gauges.

The photo is of the back of the gauges, right is right tank, left is left. There are two going to each gauge which makes sense but there is also a wire connecting the two gauges

My wiring diagram for the 930 has two wires for each sender, white for signal and black for ground. If I had to guess (which I won't do) I would guess that the poles on the gauges that are connected together would be the grounds. Would I be correct?

Thanks for any help,

Ron

Attachments

• Fuel gauges.JPG
    Fuel gauges.JPG
    267.1 KB · Views: 63

Latest posts

Back