• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

64 Cherokee 235 avionics/instruments for sale

rrothe

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finally have my Cherokee 235 avionics upgrade complete. Done by Avionics Upgrades at Meadow Lake Airport (KFLY) near Colorado Springs. I have a full panel of Narco avionics (Nav-comm, DME, transponder), King KLX135A gps-com, nav instruments, elt, engine instrument panel with fuel gauges and senders, Pitot tube, etc. They all worked when removed from my aircraft. Make a reasonable offer for any or all.
IMG-2102.jpg
IMG-2104.jpg
IMG-2105.jpg
IMG-2106.jpg
IMG-2107.jpg
IMG-2108.jpg
IMG-2109.jpg
IMG-2110.jpg
New Cherokee panel.jpg

PHXflyer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it's not rude to ask, may I ask approximately how much coin you spent on the new panel? I'm thinking of doing mine and this looks amazing without touching the rest of the cockpit. Also, how long was your ship in the shop for? Thanks.

rwyerosk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice!

It is smart to back up everything with the electronic A/I

skitheo

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beautiful transformation!
Do you have an affinity to the Bow tie yokes? As radical of a change you did make, I'm surprised you didn't put in Avion yokes. Did you put in CiES senders?

mikelupo

Supporting Member
Reaction score
@rrothe am you PM me? I can’t seem to figure out how to PM you. I need an ELT and want to discuss